1-1-11
that's what's up people!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011 you look good already! :)
I love the new year, maybe because it marks the start of something totally new. Maybe it's because this month- January- is my birth month and I am always super excited to celebrate a birthday! Either way it's a new year and we should all be elated.
I always think of the new year as a clean slate- a new leaf. Whatever issues you were dealing with, drama that pinned you down, whatever 'beef' you had with anybody in the year before- LEAVE IT THERE.
Start over. Use this new year to be better, to do good things and to make your life the best.
Make yourself happy and also aim to make the ones you love happy as well (but never at the cost of your own happiness though).
I know people always ask what our new years' resolutions are- I don't think you should put pressure on yourself to do something at the start of the year- just aim to have a better you at all times.
For myself, I want this year to be successful in all aspects.
I wanna graduate from school (finally!) and get a great job, continue to pursue my goals.
I want to be better in all my roles in life; daughter, sister, cousin, neice, friend, lover (when that time rolls around.lol) and everything else.
I really wanna take this year to just 'do me' (no you perverts its not like that!). Just to discover who I am, what i want and don't want and to enjoy and appreciate who i am separately from other people. <>
I just want to have a healthy and positive year all round.
For those of you who actually read this blog- I wish you all a beautiful year; filled with good health, love, success and all round good vibes.
First quote for the year I leave you all with:
"Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out."~
James Bryant Conant
