Friday, September 17, 2010

In the spirit of temporary boredom...

I decided to do one of those questionairre thingies about myself...
(I do have work to do yes I know and promise to get back to it soon...or later..lol)


I AM....finally doing things in my life the way I want and putting ME first.

I WANT.... to be happy all the time. Idealistic maybe but say what.

I HAVE.... changed

I KEEP..... faith that the good people will always prevail and the stupids and meanies will not prosper.
Heh.

I WISH I COULD....drive (legally that is)

I HATE..... that it's asking me what i 'hate'. That's a strong word. I dislike many things but i refuse to give all those elements the time of day by listing them here.

I FEAR.... that I am misunderstood a lot. oh! and failure.

I HEAR.... that good things come to those who wait...

I DON'T THINK.... that I'm as bad a person that most people will lead you to try to believe.

I REGRET.... nothing. everything (good bad and in between) happens for a reason, whether I understand it or not.

I LOVE....my family.

I AM NOT.... the same girl I was before.

I DANCE... like a 'bad ting' and if I tried to tell you otherwise my peoples would strongly disagree. :P

I SING.... when nobody's in the car and in the shower (who doesn't right?). I'm on Britney's level of lip synching however... :D

I NEVER..... understood math. Figures confuse me.

I RARELY..... cry. I 'balls-ed' up. However when I do cry it's water works central...You've been warned.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH..... Sappy, corny, *sigh* inducing romance movies..

I AM NOT ALWAYS......nice. I'm told that I'm in cranky mode most times.

I HATE THAT.....guys can get away scotch free with some things but girls get chastised for...tsk tsk....

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT..... nothing atm, which is pretty damn good.

I NEED.... to do me. (no you perv! that's not what i mean!)

I SHOULD.... have watched Gossip Girl instead of stupid tennis last monday.....ugh. Nadal over Nate Archibald is not a good choice. ;)

I THINK.... lots of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment