Saturday, August 28, 2010

this one speaks for itself....

FLASHBACK.

Remember a few weeks ago? Wait. Was it a few weeks alone? Couldn't be, feels much longer. Months even. Whatever. I remember when it was.
Remember when I said I truly thought I was making a good decision for us both? I'll take that 'you were right' whenever you're ready.

Sometimes when you're so buried in the crap it's hard to see anything past it. But if you really make up your mind, and focus on getting past it all- you can get out of all the mess. So said so done. Now I did us both a favor, we're both out of the mess (for lack of a better or more appropraite term) and life is better. Isn't it?

No arguing.
No insecurities floating around but never really leaving.
No falling out over complete crap or nothing at all.
No more secrets.
No need to cover up any part of anything.
No more hurt, frustration, confusion, regret, sadness, anger or anything of that sort.
No more of ANY of that.

Yeh it's better for everyone now.
What seemed selfish a while back seems caring now.

Whatever helps you cope works for you I guess. But sometimes when you're convincing yourself of the truth of a certain matter, you should be careful not to create lies. Whatever you're not sure about is just better left UNSAID.

My conscience is clean, clear as glass. I know, like I knew then that I was making a decision that was best for myself firstly and then for everyone else involved. And from what I see in my life and around me I wish I had a 'i told you so' stamp for your forehead. Lol.

Life is better now that 'all the smoke has cleared'.
That's all there is to it really . :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment