Wednesday, November 3, 2010

study THIS.....


On a break from doing the 'studious' thing today.
That pic is so funny to me because i honestly look like that sometimes; if u subtract half those books and put me on a bed rather than a desk.
Doing one course this semester at school and i am convinced that is the way to do things. You just have the time and the energy to keep up with your readings, be prepared and participate in class and just not feel like the biggest slacker.
If i could've done one course per semester since i started and still somehow left on time with everyone else I'd chose that! LOL. Keep dreaming - i know i know.
I was telling my friend the other night that I feel like the people that used to annoy me in semesters before. You know those people who always seem prepared for the class, read the book on time and some how can always participate in the discussion the lecturer is carrying on? We used to sit back and laugh at those type of people. 'Ugh,that's a rel dork dred!'
Yup. I've become one of those. I'm amused, ashamed and proud all in one. LOL.
I've got a paper due on the 19th and i've already started putting ideas together. dorking out much? Ai yi yi.
But remember: all work and no play makes me a dull girl!
:) Had a good halloween weekend. The type of weekend u've finished days ago and somehow u're still smiling from it. Good times.
Okay, i should go back to the studious thing- one of two things will happen from me going back to read. More work or sleep. hope for the former, expect the latter. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment