Sunday, July 11, 2010

a little lost....

I feel.....a little lost.


I strayed from the direction I've been going for quite some time; and at first it was subtle and I didn't notice it, but now it's clear that when I look around- I've no idea where I am and how I got here.

Little things that used to calm my soul and ease my mind aren't constant anymore, and there is void where they used to be.

The content I felt on a normal basis is now replaced by a nagging anxiety that without the comfort of the 'same old' routine, life is open to all sorts of threatening, unfortunate events that I try so hard to shut out.

So hopefully soon I'll be able to get back to what I've known, what I've grown accustomed to.
Here's to getting back on the trail that somehow I've stayed off of.


:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment